|Certified documents can be required when exporting goods and requiring customs clearance. Chambers of Commerce in the UK are licenced and regulated to provide a service for certifying documents, and you can receive this service at the chamber or online using e-z Cert (Register Free).
e-z Cert was the first and is the largest provider of electronic certificates of origin and other certified documents. Launched in 2000 the product has grown significantly and influenced electronic certification across the globe.
What Documents Can be Certified?
- European Community Certificate of Origin - a European Community Certificate of Origin may be required for any country worldwide
- Arab-British Certificate of Origin - Arab Certificates of Origin may be used for Arab league states
- EUR1 Movement Certificate - used to support claims for preferential (usually zero) rates of duty in the country of importation
- EUR-MED Customs Movement Certificate - similar to an EUR1 which is used in the case of Pan-Euro-Med cumulation. More information can be found in customs notice 827, section 4.
- A.TR Certificate - entitles goods in 'free circulation' in the EU to receive preferential import duty treatment when shipped to Turkey
- International Import Certificate (IIC) - required for imports of ‘controlled’ goods. It is an undertaking by the importer to import goods into the United Kingdom without diversion or trans-shipment elsewhere, and not to re-export the goods without an export license.
- Export Invoice - commercial invoice used as customs declaration
- Other Original Documents - such as Inspection Certificates and Health Certificates
- ATA Carnet - a passport for your goods, apply online using e-z Cert
e-z Cert Interface From Your Business System or Our GTA & e-z Consign
When using our export / import software you can send your data directly to e-z Cert via our interface. Sending data directly saves time re-typing on data entry screens and helps you get your certified documents quickly.